Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday's Matter: FHE

At our house, and millions of others around the globe, Monday nights are reserved for family.  A Family Home Eveing (FHE)!

How do you gather your family for FHE?  Do you have a creative way to get everyone into the same room to interact together?

I usually just yell gently call out, that IT IS TIME FOR FHE!!!  TURN OFF THE TV!!!  Ahem,  I mean "it's time for fhe, would you please turn off the tv?"

Ha :)

So tonight, I think I will try singing some sort of gathering song...

{Prayer}  Not it.  Oh c'mon!  I said it last time ;)

{Song}  We Wish You a Merry Christmas (and a Happy New Year!!)

{Lesson}  Tonight we will be having FHE infront of the TV.  That's right.  The Packers are playing tonight's Monday Night Football game.  Hopefully we won't be struck by lightening ;)

We will be making FHE coupons for our friends.  It will be a coupon for a free FHE lesson and treat given by us for our friends and their kiddos!!  Wahoo!!  I am totally psyched out of my mind about this idea.

If we can't get invited over for FHE at your house maybe we will bribe ourselves into an invite by tempting you with a lesson and cookies! Just kidding, we love you guys and want to spend time with you.

I thought it might be nice to deliver them WITH treats.  Cause everything goes better with a treat!

{The Idea}

Write a sweet note with our offer of a FREE FHE LESSON and TREAT and attach it to this Ice Cream Shop FHE Chart and deliver it with a pint of ice cream!!  What?  Exciting I know!



Ice Cream Shop FHE Chart

{FHE Doesn't Have to be Perfect, It Just Has to BE!!}


No comments: