Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Adventures in Infertility #98

#98  "Well, At Least No One Poops On You"

Sometimes when people find out we haven't been able to have kids they feel obliged to comment.  The most oft heard comments have been...

#1 Why don't you just adopt?

#2 Just Relax, It will happen when God thinks you are ready.

#3 My (sister's friend's brother's librarian) was infertile and they stopped trying and had twins.

While I appreciate where these comments are coming from, I love it when someone hits me in the funny bone with wit that would make even the craziest hormone-pumped-clomid-laden-barren chuckle.

The best one I have ever heard has to be, "Well, at least no one poops on you!"

Let's give it up for the funny people of the world!  We need more like you funny friend!






*Laughter is the best medicine right?  Why not laugh at my infertility?!  I do not mean to offend with any of these posts, it is just a way to let go a little and see the humor in our situation. Please laugh with me!

1 comment:

Sharee and Arthur said...

haha! true! I don't think anyone is a fan of poop.