Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Adventures in Infertility #96

#96  What Would MPH Do?

Okay, you caught me.  I'll admit it.  I have been stalling.  At the beginning of the year when I started writing out our Adventures I had hoped that by the time I reached 100 we would be pregnant.  As you can clearly see, I am at #96 and just yesterday my "aunt Flo" stopped by for a little visit.  That means I have 4 more posts to go until the end of this little journey of postings and, well, it also means that I am asking myself, "What would MPH do?"  You know MPH?  Marjorie Pay Hinkley!  Nicest ol' gal on the block.

While I think on that one, here are a few of my favorite MPH quotes for you to ponder and enjoy!









And one more to grow on from Joyce Meyer (I don't know who she is but I like her style!)!



*Laughter is the best medicine right?  Why not laugh at my infertility?!  I do not mean to offend with any of these posts, it is just a way to let go a little and see the humor in our situation. Please laugh with me!

No comments: