10. People expect you to take naps! Lazy. NO, pregnant!
9. Finally have something to say when out with all the other women (Hallelujah! It saps me to keep up with all the current sporting events going on).
8. It's a good excuse to be a little chunky, and have an extra slice of pizza, or pint of Ben and Jerry's.
7. Shopping for cute, soft baby clothes! And blankets. And booties! And EVERYTHING!!
6. Two Words. Maternity. Leave.
5. Being able to park in the "Expectant Mother" parking spot. Oh yeah!
4. Not having a period for at least 9 months. Holla!
3. People will bring us food. For FREE.
2. I'm sure I can get someone to fold my laundry for me! Right?
1. To be a mom. To make my husband a dad. To have a baby. A precious addition to our loving family, to share in and multiply our joys!