Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Adventures in Infertility #73

#73  We Made Some New Friends!

A while ago we made some new friends, they were a little younger than us BUT they didn't yet have children. After meeting them we talked about all the fun stuff we could do together.  Movies and dinners and putt putt golf.  Board games!! - It was glorious to imagine!  I was so excited, my face hurt from smiling so much.

The next time we saw them they looked so happy to see us and they couldn't wait to share their exciting news!  They were pregnant yay.  Ahem.  I mean, YAY!



*Laughter is the best medicine right?  Why not laugh at my infertility?!  I do not mean to offend with any of these posts, it is just a way to let go a little and see the humor in our situation. Please laugh with me!

No comments: