Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Adventures in Infertility #39

#39  Stubborn As a Mule

I have always been a stubborn girl.  As a kid, I can remember coming to dinner after playing outside all day and my dad telling me to finish everything on my plate.  I was hungry and could have licked my plate clean.  I would make a grand gesture of setting my fork down with one bite left on it, folding my arms and refusing to finish.  It was delicious.  It killed me not to eat it.  My mouth watered.  Both of my parents were good cooks and we hardly ever ate out, enjoying fried chicken, pork chops, meatloaf and lasagna every night of the week.  But, what could I do? Wait. Don't tell me, 'cause I won't do it.  ; )

So, don't tell me I can't have a baby because, someday, this girl is going to prove y'all wrong. I am good at a lot of things but what I am BEST at is being stubborn.



 *Laughter is the best medicine right?  Why not laugh at my infertility?!  I do not mean to offend with any of these posts, it is just a way to let go a little and see the humor in our situation. Please laugh with me!

No comments: