Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Adventures in Infertility #36

#36  Those Crazy Fertility Drugs

Oh boy!  Fertility drugs!



I had 3 rounds of Lupron in one year.  Before the first injection my Dr. told us that some women get "out of their heads crazy" on this medication.  Then he leaned in towards my husband and confirmed with him that we had his home number, just in case.  Hahahaha...oh wait, you're not kidding are you?

When I started Clomid I heard everything from "It made so and so literally want to kill herself", to "It made me cry all day long", to "You won't remember a single happy thought", to other people's children calling their mom a "monster" and asking the Dr. not to put mommy on the "angry pills anymore."

Perfect pill for trying to make a baby don't you think?  Sheesh!

Just FYI on both accounts I was blessed to feel just great and because I was so worried about turning into a wild and crazy monster I went out of my way to be extra nice to everyone.  My husband even told the Dr. that "I was nicer on the meds than off of them." Haha.  Funny now, not so funny then.  Bwahaha  :)

*Laughter is the best medicine right?  Why not laugh at my infertility?!  I do not mean to offend with any of these posts, it is just a way to let go a little and see the humor in our situation. Please laugh with me!

No comments: