Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Adventures in Infertility #17

#17 My Infertility Jealousy Top 10 (It Might Just Surprise You)

A few things I am green with envy over...

10. The Handmade quilts that girls get at their baby showers, I'm talking to you Erica ;).
9.  If you have kids then you have someone to pluck your old lady chin hairs for you, when you are too old to see them for yourself.
8.  Having an excuse to get out of things you don't want to do.  "Little Judy is sick, so I can't go to your boring thing."
7.  Having a bona fide excuse to eat whatever you want and gain weight and have people say you look "Glowing" while you are doing it.
6.  I have a feeling infertility support groups are not as fun as "Mommy and Me" groups.
5.  Something to talk about at a functions with all women.  Face it, sooner or later it all comes back to poopy diapers and birth stories.
4.  A baby is a great reason to have gained weight, a new cat?  Not so much.
3. Even Bella got pregnant - by the undead!
2. Everyone understands if your house looks like a tornado hit it.
1. People believe you when you say you are happy they are pregnant.


 *Laughter is the best medicine right?  Why not laugh at my infertility?!  I do not mean to offend with any of these posts, it is just a way to let go a little and see the humor in our situation. Please laugh with me!

No comments: