Here is my fertility appointment checklist:
- Gum - 'cause if you want him to listen to you whine about infertility your breath better not be stanky.
- Matching socks - preferably something that matches the paper gown they will give you.
- Freshly Shaven legs - don't want stubble scrapping the man while he's trying to work.
- A Book - you want to look smart! Lest he mistake you for someone who doesn't understand all those fertility acronyms he'll be throwing around (plus the magazines they have are all about babies).
- Wallet - those front desk girls aren't letting you back until you pay
- Smile - pleasant people have babies right? Right!
- Mantra - "Don't Worry. Be Happy"
Their office called today and rescheduled my appointment for another day...good luck with that leg stubble Doc, better wear a long sleeved shirt.
*Laughter is the best medicine right? Why not laugh at my infertility?! I do not mean to offend with any of these posts, it is just a way to let go a little and see the humor in our situation. Please laugh with me!