Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Adventures in Infertility #7

#7 Suggested Sound Track to Get You Through Clomid Ovulation Week

Before:  To set the mood. "Hey girl, you know clomid make you crazy. Crazy sexy!"  Just the boost of self confidence you need!
The Firm - "Radioactive"  (it is from the 80's so it has to be good, right?)


During: To make it about being in love instead of being, well, ovulating.
Grease - "You're the One That I Want"


After  For Her:  Because everyone knows the best part of trying to get pregnant is propping up your legs for 30 minutes afterward and thinking swimming thoughts! Now we infertiles have an awesome theme song!! Gravity, ha!  I defy you!
Wicked - "Defying Gravity"



After For Him: 'Cause everybody knows I got the magic in me!  ;)  Just to boost that self confidence.
Pitch Perfect - "I Got the Magic"






 *Laughter is the best medicine right?  Why not laugh at my infertility?!  I do not mean to offend with any of these posts, it is just a way to let go a little and see the humor in our situation. Please laugh with me!

No comments: