Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Adventures in Infertility #3

#3 Answers to the Question: "When are you going to have kids?"
(With special guest panelist the fantastic Mr. Gariety!)

Awkward:
*They are all out of white ones.

Confusing:
*We put in an order for one a while ago, it seems to be lost in transit somewhere.  Where is that UPS tracking number?

Assaulting:
*We been trying but must be doing it wrong.  Can you come over later and show us how it is supposed to be done?

In Depth:
*Well...my uterus is broken (that is about as far as you have to go before they turn green).

Capitalist:
*We are waiting until we make our first million.

Selfish:
I don't want to ruin my body (said by the hubbster).

Self-depricating:
I am already in my 7th trimester (hubbster again, said while rubbing his belly).

Main Stream:
*Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!

*Laughter is the best medicine right?  Why not laugh at my infertility?!  I do not mean to offend with any of these posts, it is just a way to let go a little and see the humor in our situation. Please laugh with me!

3 comments:

McEntire Family said...

I did laugh with you! But my heart also breaks for you because you and Mikey would be fan-tab-u-lous parents! I hope your journey ends in baby happiness. Keep smiling - your attitude is great!

AmyAnn said...

Oh you guys make me laugh!! Love you guys!!

Sharee and Arthur said...

Hmm, can't decide which is my favorite. I may be leaning toward assaulting. :)