Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Adventures in Infertility #2

#2 Getting Pregnant is FUN!

That is right prying family member and uninhibited friend, it is so much fun I'm going to try and get pregnant for 14 years.

Sex is fun.  Getting pregnant is...all about charts, timing, mechanics, Dr's, ultrasounds, surgeries, medications, depleted bank accounts, frazzled nerves and  awkward situations.  It is a lot of things but it is not fun.


*Laughter is the best medicine right?  Why not laugh at my infertility?!  I do not mean to offend with any of these posts, it is just a way to let go a little and see the humor in our situation. Please laugh with me!

1 comment:

Sharee and Arthur said...

:) I'm glad you are talking about it and finding humor in the infertility situation. Infertility is such a hard thing, but I think being open and discussing it is courageous and helpful.