Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Adventures in Infertility #12

#12  I'm Not Laughin Darn it'!  I'm Not Laugin'!  And You Better Not Laugh Either!

Hi my name is Infertile and uncomfortable situations make me laugh. So maybe you shouldn't take me to your urology appointment.

Ahem.

Male fertility testing is no joke.

{Why couldn't the witch have babies?  Because her husband had a Hallo-weenie!}

There is nothing funny about Oligoasthenoteratozoospermia, Azoospermia or Oligospermaesthenia. Ha.

Having a urologist with the first name of "Dick" is nothing to laugh about...hahaha.

If the P.A. has a stutter and cannot say P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-Penis! In less than 12 syllables while examining your husbands "special area" you had better not laugh. LOL  No one thinks it is funny except you. Take it from me.




And let's say, your hubby has to turn his "Sample Cup" in to the lab and he is in the car debating with himself about what to say at the counter.  "Should I say, "Here it is!"  Or how about, "I've got sperm here!"  Do I just sign in and abandon it on the counter?  No, I can't do that.  I'd feel like I'm abandoning 10 million children."" Bahahaha! Well, it is just not funny.  So don't you laugh.  Don't.



 *Laughter is the best medicine right?  Why not laugh at my infertility?!  I do not mean to offend with any of these posts, it is just a way to let go a little and see the humor in our situation. Please laugh with me!

No comments: