A few helpful suggestions for your fertility office:
- You should think about opening up a See's Candy Store or therapist's office next door to your clinic.
- When calling me to give me my pregnancy results, don't call my home number and leave a message to "call you back", on a Friday at 4:59pm, when I am at work and won't get the message until after you have left for the weekend.
- Any staff members who say, "Just relax and then it will happen" or, my personal favorite, "I have a friend who got pregnant after (insert number here) years" should be
given 30 lasheslet go from the office.
- Please do not repeat the following scenario...
Dr enters room.
Dr: "So you are not pregnant"
Dr: "You want to try again?"
Dr leaves room. Charges $450 for visit.
- Separate waiting rooms for those who are pregnant and awaiting their ultrasounds and those who are NOT and are waiting for their ultrasounds. "So when are you due?" = Bursts into tears = Big ol' pile of awkward.
- If you can't get me pregnant, please give me a full refund.
Thank you for your kind consideration!
*Laughter is the best medicine right? Why not laugh at my infertility?! I do not mean to offend with any of these posts, it is just a way to let go a little and see the humor in our situation. Please laugh with me!