One of my favorites!
- 4 Eggs
- 2 C sugar
- 1 can pumpkin (16 oz)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 & 1/4 C oil (vegetable or light olive oil)
- 3 C flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice * optional *
- In large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla and oil until smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients together and mix into pumpkin mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 16-20 minutes.
** We also substitute shredded carrot, raisins and chopped walnuts for chocolate chips**