Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mexican Fiesta!




For our Date Night Friday we went to 2nd Ward's Mexican Fiesta. 2nd Ward was our home (and still feels like our home) for 8 years. A lot of previous 2nd warders still attend activities and special events in the ward and try to keep in touch. As one of the less affluent wards in our area Modesto 2nd outshines all others when it comes to service and caring for it's members. At the RS Broadcast dinner last Saturday I overheard another ex-2nd warder say that 2nd ward "...is just LOVE!" And it is! Thank you for inviting us and for keeping us part of the "family" :)

2 comments:

Sharee and Arthur said...

Those missionaries remind me of Reed. I'm pretty sure I have a picture of him in the same gettup. :)

Tami said...

Hey girl! Mike won my drawing and I am soooooo excited to do a photography session with you two!!! Call me or email me and we can set something up!;)