Friday, September 10, 2010

Lucky Girl


Well, I'm off to Time Out For Women in Sacramento. I look forward to this event every year. Not just for the chance to listen to some amazing speakers and musicians but also for the opportunity to spend some time with my friends. The only down side, and for me it's a BIG down side, is that I am away from my sweetheart. Sometimes I find myself enjoying something a speaker is saying and wanting so much to share it with him or wishing that he were there to join in the fun (which I'm sure wouldn't be much fun for him - way too much estrogen at an event like TOFW). I guess what I'm trying to say is that in the end, I feel lucky. Lucky to be able to go, lucky to have friends to share it with, lucky to have a husband that I love so much that I miss him after only a few hours, lucky to know that families can be together forever.

No comments: