Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kool Aid Playdough

This playdough is fun to make, smells delicious and is safe to eat (not very tasty - but safe for your little ones). We made endless batches of every color last year in class. The kids loved it!

  • 1 cup flour
  • 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 1 package unsweetened Kool-Aid (Any flavor/color)
  • 1/2 cup salt
  • 1 cup BOILING water
Mix dry ingredients together first, add boiling water and stir until combined (let dough cool for 5 minutes, until it can be handled) knead until smooth - the kids loved this part. Store in a plastic bag and refrigerate when not in use.

3 comments:

Sharee and Arthur said...

Hey cool! The colors are really vibrant. I'll have to try it out.

PG&E said...

passed this on to my sister with three little ones under 3! thanks!

Charlie and Amparo said...

What a great idea. Way cool. I watch my friend Melissa's kids and I think they'll love this play dough a lot especially the little one. :) Thanks for sharing!