Monday, March 1, 2010

Fun at the Barking Dog

We are so grateful to have such good friends. Last week our friend had a birthday and invited us to celebrate at the Barking Dog (a great little restaurant downtown). We had fun laughing and celebrating her 30th. Happy Birthday Stacey!! You are incredible!
Who is this handsome couple?? :)
Jessica striking her modelesque pose. We took another picture (that will not be posted) in which, somehow, my hair looked like it was a fuzzy cat on her shoulder :) On a side-note, I really need a tan!
Jeff and Mike - the goofball boys. They are so entertaining together. We are so happy they decided to move back to Cali.
Tami - what can I say about Tami except that she is one of my favorite people. She is smart and funny, compassionate and pretty. I think she is amazing!
Kim, Kimbo, Kimbo-Slice...my friend you are the bomb! Kim is one of the funniest people I know. So fun to be around and always cracks me up. And...introducing Misty! Misty just moved to our ward from So. Cal and she is just awesome! She is my new Mia Maid advisor and the girls and I feel like we hit the jackpot! These are only a few of the people who attended Stacey's big bash. We filled up half the restaurant.

After dinner we went back to the Haslem's house and watched "Couple's Retreat" on DVD. The funniest part was hearing Josh and his brother laugh. They laugh exactly alike. I mean EXACTLY - it was like surround sound. We had so much fun! What a great night!!
Add Image

2 comments:

Breeana said...

Fun! Haha, and amen to also needing a tan...

And big LAUGH OUT LOUD to your comment about why you didn't post your other picture, haha! You're hilarious, Amber!

Scott and Kim said...

Ammmber!! You are one of MY favorite peeps. I miss you so much, it feels like you live so far away. Can't wait til the 19th or 20t....