Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Way Back Wednesday

10 years ago this month Michael and I were engaged. He proposed to me on the beach in Half Moon Bay during a meteor shower. This pic was taken for our announcement, in front of the Stone's house - we thought we were so cool back then. I feel like such a lucky girl to be married to a man as wonderful as Michael. Whenever I ask him if he will do something for me he says "Absolutely!"   He is not only a  good example of what a loving spouse should be, he is an excellent example of a good priesthood holder.  We are so excited for our 10 year anniversary in December (although we have no idea what we are going to do for it yet, or what we can afford to do for it yet - with both of us in school...but no matter what we do I know it will be fun because I'll be with the man of my dreams!).

1 comment:

Sharee and Arthur said...

you guys still are so cool! happy anniversary of your engagement! We love you guys.