Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Last Concert in the Park for Summer 2009

What can I say about Mikey except that after almost 10 years of marriage he is still surprising me. Last week was the final concert in the park for the summer and I really wanted to go but Michael and I had made a deal that he would go to one concert with me since stake softball falls on the same night and he's needed there. He had already gone with me a few weeks ago. But lo and behold Michael asked if we could go to the last concert together! It was so fun. I packed sandwiches, we played Scabble before it started and we actually got a seat inside the bowl - which is amazing!







Thanks for a wonderful evening Mikey! You're the best!

3 comments:

Sharee and Arthur said...

Ohhh, we just love you guys! Glad you guys had a good time. We miss you already!

Jess said...

Wasn't it hot that night! Next year we'll have to go together. Although we usually don't hear much music... I end up eating the entire time:)

Scott and Kim said...

what a good guy mikey is! Sorry the Underwoods never really panned out for the music...it was more like picnic in the park.