Sunday, May 10, 2009

Where in the World (O.K. Modesto) is A-A-Amber Gariety?

I was out and about on Saturday (while Mikey worked on his homework - he's such a hard worker!) and I took some random pics around town. See if you know where they were taken. I'll give you a hint...


This stag always reminds me of Harry Potter, which you can enjoy across the street...

The bells, bells, bells, bells, bells of Notre Dame (okay not really)...

Ah, I love this place - everything in it is free unless you are late...

This one is easy... come on you know, the place where fresh fruits and veggies appear twice a week...

A toughie unless you know your town - you can sit here and enjoy a piece of history if you know where to look...


2 comments:

Jess said...

Hey! I'm glad you left a comment so I could find your blog again! I love downtown! Except this one time I was stranded down there when my car wouldn't start and there was this crazy man running around trees holding up a bible yelling "Holy Jesus! Holy Jesus!" At least there was something to watch while I waited for Griff to come jump me. (my car).

Scott and Kim said...

We love the MCHENRY MANSION and LIBRARY!!!! Woohoo...what do I win?