Monday, April 27, 2009

I Go Out Walkin'...

On Saturday April 25th I participated in the March of Dimes Walk in Modesto. It was a walk to raise money for research to stop premature birth. A couple hundred people (at least) showed up. They fed us breakfast before the walk and we stretched out together and then we were off - it was a little over 4 miles.


My friends Kim and Lisa walked too! Not the best pic of me but they look great :)

Stretching out to some cool tunes.


They fed us lunch after the walk too.  It was a lot of fun and such a good cause!  Thanks to my sponsor :)
On a side note, we walked by this killer garage sale on our route and I picked up a brand new  board game "Kings in the Corner" by the makers of Sequence and a folding lawn chair for 20 cents (yes that is two dimes).  What a steal!

1 comment:

Sharee and Arthur said...

Yahoo!!! New pictures and posts! I'm so excited to get caught up on your lives. Good job on the walk, Amber!