Monday, April 27, 2009

Gone Fishin'

A few weeks ago Michael took me fishing with him. We got up super early (really, really, painfully early) and drove into the foothills. It was beautiful up there! The wild flowers were in bloom, the wild turkey's were running and flying everywhere (gobble! gobble!) and the weather was perfect. We had an amazing time, it would have been even better if some fish were caught :).





It's a mystery to me why Michael loves to fish so much.  To me, it seems a little dull but to watch Michael fish - the excitement he has is anything but dull.

1 comment:

Sharee and Arthur said...

Mikey looks pretty cute in his fishing hat. You are awesome to get up so early with him. I'm a morning person, but I get up when I have to get something done--not for a recreational activity. :)