Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fiddler of the Roof

Last month our family drove to Sonora to see the Sierra Repertory Theater's presentation of Fiddler on the Roof.  It is a great place to see a play - they have a small theater (only 99 seats) and they have a lot of great shows during the year.  We all loved it.  Especially the little girls.

Mikey and I with our niece Novalee and my cousin's daughter Hannah.

My cousin Jenny and her mom (my auntie) Kathy.

All the  girls (from left to right) Dayna, Midge, Crystal, Jenny, Kathy, Me and the two little girls Hannah and Novalee.  The men were there too but we didn't get a good picture of all of them together.  It rained cats and dogs as the play let out so we didn't have much time for pictures.

1 comment:

Sharee and Arthur said...

How fun! I remember your cousin Jenny & Aunt Kathy. They are so great.