Monday, February 16, 2009

Giant's Fan Fest

A few weekends ago Michael and I had the chance to go to the annual Giant's Fan Fest in San Francisco. Michael's friends had invited him for a guys day but some of them ended up canceling and when I went to drop Mike off they said I could go too (of course dressing in black and orange and looking sad helped my cause - I was so excited to go!).


Michael taking in the field at SBC Park.

The guys taking it to the outfield wall.

We got to see Barry Zito.  He was right next to Mikey!

Some of the pitchers at a Q & A session on the club level.

Michael really loves baseball.  That is something he and his dad share.

I'm in the dugout!!!  The pitching coach walked right by me after this picture was taken.

Showin' the love.  Thanks for letting me tag along Michael!

Inside the Giant's dugout.  Apparently it is a very serious place to be.

What a cool day!  We got to see lots of the players, walk on the field, tour the clubhouse and eat baseball food.

No comments: